[Mustard and what to fry]_ delicious practice _ how to make
In the daily life, mustard is one of the more common small dishes. It is not only convenient to place, but also crispy and delicious. It is loved by the public. It must be eaten alone or with other ingredients.It can be fried and eaten with pork, not only the fresh flavor of the meat, but also the crispy taste of the mustard itself, and the method is very simple.
What mustard and what is fried?
Mustard pork shredded seaweed fried rice ingredients: 150g of rice, 1 egg, 10g of green onion, 15g of mustard, 35g of shredded pork, 1 sheet of laver, 2g of MSG, 250cc of vegetable oil, 2g of raw meal, 2g of egg white, Pepper quantitative practice 1, cut mustard into shreds.
2. Cut the laver into filaments and set aside.
3. Add the shredded pork to the container and sizing with salt, egg white and raw flour.
4. Put the oil in a hot pan that has been oiled, and cook until it is 40% hot, and add the shredded pork to the oil and cook it out.
5. Add the mustard and stir-fry, and remove the oil.
6. Leave 30cc of oil in the pot, add the beaten egg liquid and stir well, add the shredded pork, mustard shredded, and laver shredded.
7. Add rice, salt, monosodium glutamate and pepper to stir-fry.
8. Sprinkle green onions and serve.
Matter 1: Keep crispy when stir-fried mustard.
2. Put the right amount of salt.
300g minced pork with pickled mustard, minced pork, 1 tablespoon of garlic, 700g of western-style beans (beans), 1 medium-sized onion, shredded, about 10 sharks, softened, shredded, 1 pack of instant mustard, 70 grams, a small amount of reference for the following servings, 1 tablespoon of water, 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, basic seasonings: soy sauce, raw flour, sugar, salt, water and oilCut the hard part in half, add boiling water and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Drain the water for use. Marinate the pork with soy sauce, raw flour, sugar, salt, water and oil for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in oil over high heat, stir-fry garlic to golden brown, add onion and fry until salty, then add pork and stir-fry until fully cooked, add cloud ears and mustard and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.Stir fry, then add sauce and stir well.
Mustard and dried fried shredded pork with mustard, pork (can also be chicken), dried tofu, onion ginger, dried starch, seasoning: cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar method1 mustard, pork (can also be chicken), dried tofu separatelyAfter washing, cut into shreds, chopped onion and ginger; 2 pork shredded wine, raw soy sauce, chopped onion, ginger, and dried starch, stir and marinate for 15 minutes; 3 soaked mustard in water for 15 minutes to remove excess salty taste (such as bag(You don’t need to do this step for packed mustard).
4 Heat the wok and pour in the vegetable oil. Slightly heat the pork shreds and stir-fry until they become discolored. 5 Put another frying pan and stir-fry the mustard shreds and dried dried shreds. Add a small amount of water and sugar.(No need to put salt); 6 stir-fry for 2 minutes, pour in shredded pork and sprinkle with green onions.
150 grams of pork lean meat with mustard and shredded pork, 250 grams of Sichuan Fuling mustard.
2 tablespoons of oil, 1 tablespoon of wine, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar, sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon of MSG, small amount of spring onion, shredded ginger, moderate starch.
Method 1, cut the pork into shreds; after shredding the mustard, soak it in warm water for 20 minutes, remove the drained water and set aside.
2. Heat the wok over heat, add an appropriate amount of base oil, and use the spring onion and ginger to cook the wok. Stir-fry the pork and stir-fry until the color changes. Cook the wine, then add the mustard, soy sauce, sugar, MSG, and add some soup.Stir-fry until cooked. Use water starch to thinly stir-fry the sesame oil.